- You'll need to download LogMeIn Hamachi
- Once you've installed it, Hamachi should open. Press the power button and once it's loaded up, hit NETWORK >> JOIN AN EXISTING NETWORK
- Ask your opponent which network they want to play on (or make your own and invite them to it).
ZSnes and NHL94
- You will need ZSnes 1.42 and the NHL94 Rom -- You can use PlayOnMac to run ZSnes if you're on OSX.
- If you want, you can also download the SNES Juiced Rom which has all player skill attributes to 100. I've also updated uniform colors to modern. Some teams have new colors with old names (Hartford looks like Carolina, for example).
- You can follow the guide written up on NHL94.com to get started and learn more about ZSnes.
Save States -- PRESS F2
- When the end game screen pops up, you want to hit F2 to save it.
- You can also save by hitting escape, then going to File > Save State.